Smile ★ Happy ★ Love

Aug 10, 2013

♥ Spread the L♥VE to Guatemala!!!!! :D ♥

So, I am going to announce something EXCITED in the end of the blog post!! YEAHHHH

I am turning to 21 year-old this year!! Woohooo!! In the beginning of the year I was thinking what should I do to make this year special and memorable, I was also thinking how should I celebrate my 21st birthday party. HAHA Don't know why, I just don't feel like having a birthday party this year or, in otehr words, celebrate my 21st birthday. I am not afraid of become older la k! Just have a feeling that I DONT WANT TO CELEBRATE IT! But, I always have a weird thought! I always think that 21-year-old is a cool age! I feel more mature and smart when I tell others I am 21! Like I am an adult now, I am big, I am 21 and call me JIE JIE!! hahaha So I think I really have to do something special when I turning to be 21!


                                    THINKING THINKING THINKING


Flash back to March. One night, I was insomnia. So what to do? Think about what can I do to make my 21 year old special loh! HAHA Suddenly, a thought popped into my head! I was like 'YES! THIS IS WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO!!!!!!'



                         I WANT TO DO VOLUNTEER WORK IN SOUTH AFRICA!!!


I jumped up from the bed, turned on my computer and started my research! I found all sources of information, at that moment, I realized that there are so many organisation support us to do volunteer work in undeveloped country!! I was so happy! I take note to compare the differences between those organisations, like what program they offer, how much they cost, how it works etc..I applied to few programs to South Africa with different organisations, praying that I can got an offer from any one of the organisation. Disappointingly, South Africa does not offer volunteer work during end of the year :c. I felt down a bit, but very soon, I started my research again!


My second option was America. At last I applied the Childcare and Orphanage Project, in Guatemala (Central America),under Global Volunteer Network (GVN). DANG DANG Few days later, I received an email from GVN, with the lovely tittle "WELCOME TO THE GUATEMALA PROGRAMME"!!! Woohooo I got it!! I can go to Guatemala for volunteer work!! I quickly gave my dad a phone call, and told him the good news. My dad was very shocked, he never thought that I was that serious in the volunteer work. On the other hand , I was overwhelmed by the happiness, I kept telling my dad how this gonna work, how I can spread the love to the kids in Guatemala, how can I change the world etc etc hahahahhaha But, I got really little response from my dad, maybe he was just too surprised and shocked. It didn't seems like a good news for him at that time. Anyway, I was SO SO SO HAPPY that time, I had so much passion and I ready to spread the LOVE to Guatemala, of course I was really grateful to have the opportunity to challenge myself!


Kids is Guatemala!! They are so cute :D and they are waiting for my love ♥♥ hahaha


La Anigua, I will do my volunteer work in this little town


Guatemala!!


HAHA So guys, I am here to announce: I am going to Guatemala for volunteer work, from 22nd of Nov to 21st of Dec. I will keep my blog update as I want to record everything I have experienced while preparing myself to Guatemala!




                               I want to spread my LOVE to Guatemala!! Woohoo :D
                                     SuperGirl is going to be SUPER! YEAHHHH

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment