Smile ★ Happy ★ Love

Apr 4, 2013

Super Girl is back.

Hello everyone! I'm back!! haha So.. Yes.. I want to blog again! hehe Not sure how long the determination will last for but yeaaa.. just want to do what I can do for now! Ok, the main reason that I want to blog again so badly *DRUM ROLLLLL* is because i want to improve my English. Haha feel so embarrassing that my English is still bad like shit even I have came to NZ for 2 years. HAHAHA. So I think I need more practice, writing practice, speaking practice, listening practice whatever practice with ENGLISH. I believe practice make perfect, as long as I practice.....haha

Beside that, I realizes that words have so much power! I often get motivated and inspired by reading at someone's blog. It helps me a lot and I really appreciate that. When I read a good blog post, I feel that buddha is beside me and I am surrounded by LOVE! haha It changes my emo mood like one second, my world is fulled with colour then! Sometimes good blog post entertain me as well! haha I feel so happy and bliss when reading pretty bloggers' blog :D and I get motivation to on diet! HAHAHHAH
Maybe one day my blog can cheer someone, in sometime, at somewhere too! hehe

By the way, I want to complaint that it's very hard to find a pretty blog skin and make it fit with your blog!!! :C I spend so much time  working on the blog skin! Almost want to give up at the end! LOLL Actually, I expected my blog skin will be colourful, full with cute cartoons that grab everyone attention! But I just can't find what I want :C Anyway, I still like my dreamfeel-star-blogskin and the ' I see you' mouse! haha


Ta-daaaa -- Supergirl with the Easter chocolate!! Say HELLO! hehe

Okay, I think that's it for today!! Hopefully I can blog more!!haha. Have a nice day everyone!! Thanks for reading! Enjoy. Last but not least, my style, CLAP CLAP CLAP !!! Tee-hee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment