Smile ★ Happy ★ Love

Apr 3, 2012

Oh dear..



Oh dear, I am so blur recently!Forget to bring note, forget to bring Empire card, forget this, forget that!
Oh dear, I am super stress recently! Assignments, tests, quiz, report are all turning around my head!
Oh dear, I feel so fat recently! Dessert everyday, chocolate everyday, supper everyday.



Oh dear, these blurriness, stressfulness and fatness lead me to ride on an emotional roller coaster. I go up and down. Scream and shout. My emotion is super unstable. I eat a lot, a lot, I mean a lot! I hate myself for being so greedy. I hate myself that can't control myself.



                                  
I feel so unhealthy and sick right now. I have a feeling that my stomach will burst anytime.


                                   
                      Oh dear, please let me poo poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment