Smile ★ Happy ★ Love

Nov 25, 2011

1,2,3 Action!!

Action speak louder than words!


As my last post said that I want to change ( in other way- improve myself! haha), and Goh Gai Gai complaint about I always write the same topic. 
So, I ought to take action NOW! hahahahahaha


It seems so normal that people always delay their works, because they worry too  much, and this worries can weaken their enthusiasm, passion and power. okay la, maybe just me! haha. Writing a blogpost also need to worry many things. Worry about my English is not good. Worry about the content about my blogpost. Worry about this worry about that! Every time I begin to write a post, it will always stop in the half way and ended by clicking the cross sign on the right top corner. hahahahahhaha. LOLLLL, I know it sounds stupid! haha. I found it hard, I felt embarrassing, I scare people laugh at me ( I mean in a ridicule way) hahahahhaha. LOLLL. Aiyo Aiyo, anyway, I know this is the process to improve! I need to deal with the challenge! And I am proud of myself now as I finish this post, although there are many grammar mistakes, wrong sentence structure. Anyway Anyway, this is my try and my action! hahaha. Looking forward to my second action! hahahah 



YEAHHH!! Keep it on!!


Wooohoo, finally mission complete! clap clap clap clap!! hahahahahaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment