Smile ★ Happy ★ Love

Jan 12, 2011

hahahahaha

My daddy said if i want to improve my English, i should blog more..Lol..but I'm very very very lazy.. hahahahhaha. So, i think do a short post will do =)


hahahhahahaha, Finally i know how to use 千千静听!!!The software is awesome and amazing !!!
I love it very much *wink


I think I'm very decadent in this holiday, waste many times, my holiday's plan is BUSTED !!!!Everyday just sleep, eat, online and watch TV program!!!!! Omg !!!!!!!!!!!! I need to rally to achieve my goal !!! I can do it!!!!
Super girl is SUPER  =) Go go go, super girl!!!


This is my current favorite song     Read the lyrics, it is very meaningful!!


Enjoyed!!


                                                      Today my life begins - Bruno Mars


next post will be my 2011 wish lists!! Stay tuned  

No comments:

Post a Comment